Lush handmade paper for all water media!
Each sheet of this traditionally made, ecologically friendly watercolor paper is individually hand-crafted in Spain using old world techniques. Made from 100% cotton — 50% of which is recycled — these cold-pressed papers contain no artificial whiteners, but their high chiffon content lends them a brightness perfect for vibrant color washes and excellent white contrasts. All GarzaPapel paper is neutral pH and naturally alkaline-buffered, without the addition of any antacid chemicals like calcium carbonate. With four beautiful deckled edges and a medium-tooth grain achieved by wet-pressing the sheets between woolen felts, these luxurious watercolor papers have an elegant finish and a lavish feel which will translate into all your artwork.
Perfect not only for watercolors, but also for gouache, acrylic, and other wet media, this deluxe paper is available in 300gsm (140lb) and 600gsm (300lb) sheets. GarzaPapel Watercolor Paper is truly a unique fine art paper: ecologically friendly, resistant to aging, pollutant free, and of such high quality that even 16th century paper artisans would be proud!
- Hand-crafted fine art watercolor paper
- Made from eco-friendly partially recycled 100% cotton
- Naturally sized, neutral pH and alkaline-buffered
- Bright white paper perfect for vibrant color washes
- Excellent for watercolor and all wet media
- Four natural deckled edges and medium-tooth grain
- Available in packs of 140lb and 300lb sheets
- A luxurious paper for any fine artist!