Museum Quality Ink Jet Art Photo Paper
Developed to exceed museum standards, this premium ink jet artist photo paper offers an exceptional beauty and character to create black & white and color photographs as well as fine art reproductions. Using the purest natural materials without chemical substances that contribute to premature deterioration, Canson Infinity ink jet art photo papers bring the beauty of fine art and traditional photography to the world of digital printing.
- Arches Aquarelle Rag (310gsm) - 100% rag watercolor paper possesses the unique structure, surface texture and warm white tone that demanding artists expect from a traditional Fine Art digital photo art paper. This paper complies with the highest archival standards and is age resistant. It gives a unique and unrivalled character to the Fine Art reproduction of traditional artwork and photographs.
- Arches Velin Museum Rag (315gsm) - 100% Cotton, Mould Made Fine Art paper that is naturally age-resistant, has a unique fine-grained, smooth surface and offers a pure white tone without OBAs.
- Baryta Photographique (310gsm) - This acid free alpha-cellulose pure white paper has the same barium sulphate coating as traditional Baryta art photo papers for silver halide prints, as well as a superior digital coating. Museum grade; ideal for black and white photography prints.
- BFK Rives (310gsm) - 100% Cotton, Mould made Fine Art paper. BFK Rives has a unique pure white tone obtained without the use of OBAs and a very specific smooth and velvety texture.
- Canson Edition Etching Rag (310gsm) - 100% cotton Fine Art photo paper with a smooth texture, pure white tone, with no optical brightener agents (OBAs), and high paper shade stability.
- Discovery Pack - Includes one sheet each of Canson Edition, Etching Rag, Arches BFK Rives, Arches Velin Museum Rag, Rag Photographique, PhotoGloss Premium, PhotoSatin Premium, Arches Aquarelle Rag, Montval Aquarelle 310 and Mi-Teintes.
- Mi-Teintes (170gsm) - Its unique honeycomb structure adds greater dimension and elegance to digital printing. The paper is free of OBAs to ensure consistency of shades over generations and guarantee the highest lifespan.
- Montval Aquarelle (310gsm) - A genuine cold-press watercolor paper, specially coated for stellar performance by being both acid free, OBA free and naturally age resistant.
- Montval Torchon (280gsm) - A heavyweight white, acid free watercolor paper that offers a unique surface. It has a water and scuff-resistant coating and delivers excellent color gamut, saturation and precise detail. Montval Torchon is internally buffered and OBA-free to guarantee museum-grade standards.
- PhotoGloss Premium RC (270gsm) - An alpha cellulose acid-free digital art photo paper coated with polyethylene and a microporous colour receiver layer. Gloss finish.
- PhotoSatin Premium RC (270gsm) - An alpha cellulose, acid-free digital art photo paper coated with a structured polyethylene and a microporous receiver layer. Satin finish.
- Platine Fibre Rag (310gsm) - A 100% cotton rag art paper with a pure white tone and no OBAs. Superior microporous coating brings this traditional darkroom paper to the digital era. Ideal for both color and black & white prints.
- Rag Photographique (310gsm & 210gsm) - 100% cotton, museum grade Fine Art and photo paper with a smooth white tone that offers a unique extra smooth surface and exceptionally high Dmax.