Protect your greeting card artwork with these archival-grade sleeves!
These clear, plastic sleeves are archival grade, acid free and lignin free to provide the ultimate protection for your stationery, photographs or printed matter. Made of the highest grade of virgin 1.6 mil polypropylene, the Strathmore clear plastic sleeves feature an adhesive strip on the outside body of the sleeve, not the flap, allowing for easy removal and reinsertion of contents. Sold in packs of 25, these clear plastic sleeves pair perfectly with Strathmore's full size greeting cards, which measure 5.25" x 7.25".
- Archival grade, acid-free, lignin-free
- Made of the highest grade of 1.6 mil polyproylene
- Adhesive strip is located on the body of the sleeves
- Personalized greeting card display at art shows or fairs
- Providing the ultimate protection for your stationery, photographs or printed matter