Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Union Square Mixed Media Pads|
When you see this symbol on our site or in advertisements it is a Jerry's Artarama special exclusive brand. The Jerry's Artarama brands offer quality, exceptional performance and value. All Jerry's Artarama Exclusive brands come with a guaranteed 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
|SAVE UP TO 50% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $17.96 off List|
|(Super Sale Ends 10/19/2014)|
Paper that is capable of holding layers of ink, paint, graphite and more!
Union Square Mixed Media Pads feature one of the best sheets we have ever seen. This paper can be used for practically any art endeavor. Not only is it incredibly resilient, it also is an environmentally-friendly, recycled paper. This heavy, 98lb weight sheet has the perfect texture for accepting pencil, pen and ink, charcoal, pastel and thin bodied acrylic application. It is also an excellent sheet for collage and art journaling. Sold in heavy-gauge, double-wire-bound pads, these mixed-media pads include 45 sheets that have been micro-perforated for quick and easy extraction. Each Union Square drawing pad is enveloped by a high quality cover stock sheet and a 1.75pt, black backer board. The only mark on the Union Square Pads is the Union Square logo, a mark that expresses the importance of the pad's contents. The rest of the drawing pad cover is intentionally left blank, to allow artists an opportunity to customize and create their own cover. These drawing pads are enduring and can hold up to being transported on a daily basis. Union Square Mixed Media Pads are available in 5 popular sizes. Be sure to use Union Square Mixed Media Pads when documenting or journaling your ideas, dreams, and art!
- Paper pads for mixed-media application
- 98lb weight
- Recycled, Environmentally-Friendly
- Accepts any type of media
- Includes 45 sheets
- Blank, customizable cover
- Durable 1.75pt backer board
- Double wire-bound with heavy-gauge wire
- Available in sizes 4x6", 5x7", 9x12", 11x14", and 14x17"
- Collage, multi-media, and art journaling
- Documenting your ideas, dreams, and art!
- Environmentally-conscious artists
- Sketching and blending techniques
- Ink, pen, charcoal, pastel, thinned paint, glue or marker application
- Personalizing the cover
- Students, artists, studios, classrooms and teachers
- Artists on the go!