Experience art through pattern drawing on Strathmore® Artist Tiles!
Clear your mind and become more focused and relaxed. Enjoy the creative, approachable process of pattern drawing by combining repetitive marks, circles, lines, and forms to create small pieces of art. Strathmore makes it even easier with affordable, pre-cut artist tiles in appropriate paper surfaces and sizes. Paper types are suitable for common techniques and media used in patterning and meditative art. Available in packs, glue bound and wire bound pads.
- NEW! Strathmore Zentangle Gift Set- This gift set is the perfect way to learn how to doodle with Zentangle! Included are the Zentangle Basics Book, a Strathmore 400 Recycled Sketch Pad, Strathmore Artist Tiles, a Creative Mark Mesh Bag and Acurit Technical Drawing Pen Set.
- 400 Series Toned Artist Tiles – The 80lb, medium surface Toned Artist Tiles accept calligraphy pens, lettering pens, gel ink pens, markers, technical pens, graphite and colored pencils. They are available in packs of 30 tiles in warm tan and cool gray. This paper is acid-free
- 300 Series Bristol Vellum Artist Tiles – The 100lb, vellum surface Bristol Artist Tiles accept calligraphy pens, gel ink pens, marking pens, technical pens, graphite and colored pencils. They are available in glue-bound pads of 20 sheets and packs of 20 loose sheets. This paper is acid-free
- 400 Series Black Artist Tiles – The 60lb, medium surface Black Artist Tiles accept gel ink pens and opaque pens. Their coal-black paper contains 30% post-consumer fiber. They are available in glue-bound pads of 30 sheets.
- 400 Series Sketch Artist Tiles – The 60lb, fine-tooth-surface Sketch Artist Tiles accept drawing pens, gel ink pens, marking pens, and any dry media. Their heavy-weight, acid-free sketch paper contains 30% post-consume fiber. They are available in 70 sheet, wire-bound pads with a perforated edge.
- 400 Series Watercolor Artist Tiles – The 400lb, cold press Watercolor Artist Tiles accept all wet media types, drawing pens, marking pens and technical pens. Their strong, acid-free surface allows for lifting and scraping applications, as well as fine and even washes. They are available in glue-bound pads of 10 sheets or packs of 10 loose sheets.