Wire-bound journals of fine Stonehenge drawing and printmaking paper!
Take the finest in American-made drawing and printmaking paper on the road with new Stonehenge Wired Journals! Superior Stonehenge paper is made from 100% cotton rag, acid free and buffered with calcium carbonate for strength and durability. Stonehenge's flawless, slightly toothy vellum finish is receptive to myriads of media, from graphite and colored pencil to pen and ink and printmaking. In addition, new Wired Journals have both a front and back blank cover made of robust 2-ply chipboard – ideal for decorating with your drawings, paintings, collages or more! The black double-wire binding is strong and opens 360° for all angles of artwork.
Use as a sketchbook, a portfolio, a diary, a visual journal: any way you want to express yourself, Stonehenge Wired Journals are the perfect showcase!
- 32 sheets of 250gsm acid free Stonehenge paper
- Lush, receptive vellum finish
- Available with white or cream colored paper in 5 sizes
- Excellent surface for graphite, colored pencil, printmaking, pen and ink, pastel, silverpoint, watercolor and more!
- Sturdy 2-ply chipboard front and back covers can be decorated however you like!
- Makes the perfect sketchbook, visual journal, diary, or portfolio for all your artistic expressions!