Professional, tempered hardboard panels coated with high quality acrylic gesso!
These premium panels from Jack Richeson are the ideal surface for any artist working in acrylics, oils or alkyds! Made from Richeson's superior grade hardboard with a solid fiber core, these tempered panels are extremely strong and warp-resistant. Premium Gessoed Panels have been double-coated with a high quality, bright white acrylic gesso using a "waterfall" coating process, resulting in a beautifully even, lightly-toothed surface that bonds perfectly with the hardboard panel and will not separate. Whether you are working in acrylics, alkyds, traditional or water-soluble oil paints, Richeson's 1/8" deep Premium Gessoed Hardboard Panels are the perfect painting surface!
- High density, tempered hardboard with solid fiber core
- Durable and warp-resistant
- Evenly coated with high quality, bright white acrylic gesso
- Perfect, even light tooth surface
- Excellent adhesive qualities; will not separate from panel
- Available individually and in bulk boxes of 12
- Ideal for works in acrylics, oils and alkyds!