Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Handmade in Spain using old world techniques combined with ecologically friendly practices, GarzaPapel's fine drawing paper is truly an artistic luxury!|
When you see this symbol on our site or in advertisements it is a Jerry's Artarama special exclusive brand. The Jerry's Artarama brands offer quality, exceptional performance and value. All Jerry's Artarama Exclusive brands come with a guaranteed 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
|SAVE UP TO 71% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $50.91 off List|
100% Cotton, Acid-Free, Lignin-Free Paper– As Beautiful as Your Artwork
This luxurious paper was designed specifically for dry media artwork, whether in graphite, charcoal, conté crayon, pastel, colored pencil, or pen and ink. Handmade in Spain using old world techniques combined with ecologically friendly practices, GarzaPapel's fine drawing paper is truly an artistic luxury! Expertly sized in such a manner as to close the "pores" in the surface, this paper is extremely forgiving when it comes to erasing and reworking areas of your drawing, and also prevents ink from bleeding or feathering, ensuring your lines remain clear and crisp. Made from partially recycled 100% cotton with four naturally deckled edges, GarzaPapel drawing paper is available in 180gsm (90lb) or 300gsm (140lb) sheets. Give all your dry media artwork a touch of opulence with these eco-friendly, handmade drawing papers from Spain's finest paper mill!
- Individually handmade fine drawing paper
- Made from partially recycled 100% cotton
- Luxurious paper with 4 deckle edges
- Ecologically friendly manufacturing processes
- Bright white or ivory finishes
- Lush cold-pressed surface texture
- Superior sizing reduces damage to the paper
- Available in 90lb and 140lb packs
- Perfect for all dry media from graphite and pastel to pen and ink!
- Sample pack only has limited quantities available! Buy now!
You Might Also Like
100% Cotton drawing paper, handmade in Spain!
GarzaPapel Drawing Paper Notebooks