Canvas-textured boards ideal for painting!
These new boards from Crescent feature all the durable, archival qualities that artists love in other Crescent boards, combined with a unique, canvas-textured paper surface that mimics the look of real fabric! Sturdy and durable, Crescent Canvas Art Boards are ideal for works in any paint medium, from watercolors and acrylics to tempera, gouache, casein, and even oils if primed first. Available in single thick medium weight and triple thick heavyweight varieties, these painting boards are strong enough to stand on an easel without requiring a backing board — great for fast set-up of painting sessions. Use for quick gestural paintings, classroom studies, compositional planning, and finished pieces alike. The toothy, canvas-like surface grips paint well and the solid cream core provides a consistent surface. Paint quickly and confidently on new Crescent Canvas Art Boards!
- Sturdy paper boards with a canvas-like textured surface
- Durable and long-lasting
- Available in single thick or heavyweight triple thick styles
- Solid cream core for a consistent substrate
- Sold in packs of 15 in 2 popular sizes
- Great for practice pieces and finished works in virtually any painting medium!