Elegant Artist Books for All! - Keeping an artistic journal has never been easier
The Artist Survival Book is designed to encompass the many creative needs of artists; such as sketching, journaling and designing. The secret of its success is in this journal's contents and assembly!
First, the durable and rugged bonded leather covers of these journals feel personal and professional. The wide, double spirals give you a secure, 360 degrees of access to this artistic journal. An inner, leather pocket holds your loose papers, business cards, receipts or just about anything! With all of this information contained within the Artist Survival Book, an elastic band was added to keep it securely closed!
135 Sheets\270 pages in total with three different sections of heavy artist-grade paper! It has 65 plain sheets that you can doodle, draw, sketch or write on with almost any drawing media, ink, pencil or pen. For jotting down ideas and thoughts there are 35 lined sheets and for anything from illustrating, designing or sketching there are 35 guide-dot sheets. All sheets are perforated for easy removal and each section is easy to identify, because they are separated with durable pocket dividers!
Finally, the back cover is fashioned with a leather pencil/pen loop, so that you need not search for the perfect tool when you want to sketch or jot things down quickly.
The Artist Survival Book is conveniently sized at 9.84" x 7.48" (250mm x 190mm). It fits easily in a purse, briefcase or backpack. Very accessible for artists on-the-go!
Your life is a journey. Let this wonderful journal encompass yours!
Durable and rugged bonded leather covers
- Bonded leather cover, double-spiral bound
- Leather pockets and leather pencil loop
- 135 Sheets/ 270 Pages: 65 plain papers, 35 lined sheets, 35 guide-dot sheets
- Acid-free, heavy artist-grade paper
- 2 Card stock divider pockets for the 3 sections
- All sheets are perforated for easy removal
- Size: 9.84x7.48" (250x190mm)
- 70% post consumer recycled paper
- Attached elastic band wrap
- Artistic Journaling
- Carrying in a purse, briefcase or backpack
- Holding more than just sketches and ideas, also business cards, receipts and loose papers
- Taking Notes