New, improved formula — fine oil paint in stick form!
Winsor & Newton, makers of some of the world's finest art materials, recently revamped their line of Artists' OILBARs — brilliant, solid artist grade oil paint in convenient stick form for drawing and painting. Made of pure pigments blended with refined oils and waxes, OILBARs work smoothly on any canvas, board or primed paper surface. They are completely compatible with tube oil paints as well as alkyds, oil mediums, varnishes and solvents, and will dry to the touch in just 2 to 7 days.
Winsor & Newton's reformulated OILBARs are somewhat softer than their predecessor, so less pressure is required to transfer color onto the painting surface. When softened and blended with a finger or brush, the new OILBAR moves freely and easily, and mixes well with other colors, whether OILBAR or tube oil paint. The range has been widened to 50 vibrant colors, including a convenient Colorless Blender that serves like an oil medium in solid form — great for blending and glazing. For field sketching, OILBARs give the feel and texture of tube paint but with less gear. Bring along some brushes and mediums and you have a traveling art studio with a start-up time of just seconds! All colors are lightfast and permanent, and are sold in generous 50ml sticks.
- Fine, artists' grade oil paint in stick form
- Newly reformulated to be softer and more versatile!
- Vibrant, expanded 50 color range in 50ml bars
- Compatible with tube oil paints, alkyds, oil mediums and solvent
- Great for field painting!
- Draw directly on the canvas: nothing comes between the artist and the art — not even a brush!
- Perfect for expressive, immediate art!
You may also be interested in Winsor & Newton Artists' OILBAR Sets.