Revolutionary Oil Painting Medium - A Jerry's worldwide exclusive!
Allows your surface to dry in as little as 2-4 hours. Totally cured and ready for final varnish in 1-2 months.
NEW from professional oil color manufacturer Martin F. Weber comes Permalba Fast-Drying Impasto Gel medium, an indispensible addition to any oil painter's repertoire! Made from a proprietary oil and alkyd resin blend, this pale amber-colored gel goes on smooth and dries transparent. Permalba Fast-Drying Impasto Gel is the ideal answer for any artist who loves to paint in thick layers of oils, but hates waiting weeks or months for those layers to dry. This unique gel mimics the consistency of full-bodied oil paint, and is perfect for transparentizing colors, speeding the drying time of oil paints, and holding peaks and structures made with a brush or painting knife.
Makes opaque colors more transparent; perfect for glazes
- Full bodied, alkyd-based oil painting gel medium
- Ideal for impasto and thick paint layers
- Fast-drying: dries to the touch in 2 – 4 hours!
- Makes opaque colors more transparent; perfect for glazes
- Holds peaks, knife and brush strokes
- Oil paintings using Permalba Impasto Gel may be finished and cured in as little as 4 weeks!
- An indispensible addition to any oil painter's palette!
Since Permalba Impasto Gel dries to the touch in as little as 2 to 4 hours, you don't have to wait for days or weeks to continue your painting, and once cured, it dries to a handsome, even matte, permanent hard film. Leave the finish matte, or seal with a gloss varnish for a shiny effect. When using up to 50% Impasto Gel to oil color, your paintings may be finished and cured in as little as a month — perfect for last minute gallery deadlines! Jerry's is pleased to be the exclusive worldwide distributor of this revolutionary new oil medium, and we're sure you'll be pleased with its results!