Convenience and variety in one economical package!
Ever wonder which mediums to use in your oil paintings to achieve your desired effect? Ever wished you could go plein aire painting without lugging gallons of mediums around in glass bottles? Or ever just wanted to try a new medium without a huge investment? New Weber Oil Painting Mediums Value Packs are your solution! Each convenient, portable set comes with four 4oz plastic bottles of mediums, solvents or varnishes, divided into Modern, Traditional, and Restoration collections.
Modern Oil Mediums Value Pack - Includes one 4oz bottle each of the following:
- Odorless Turpenoid - Clear, odorless turpentine substitute for thinning oil paint and cleaning painting accessories.
- Liquiglaze - Soft, translucent alkyd gel for mixing with oil paints to extend color and speed drying time.
- Oil Painting Medium - Use to improve flow of oil paints for glazing effects and to increase gloss.
- Turpenoid Natural - Nontoxic brush cleaner and conditioner that can also be mixed with oil and alkyd paints (up to 25%) as a medium.
Traditional Oil Mediums Value Pack - Includes one 4oz bottle each of the following:
- Light Drying Oil - Use with oils and alkyds to improve flow, thin consistency and slightly decrease drying time.
- Artists' Pure Gum Turpentine - High-strength solvent used to thin oil colors and create traditional mediums and varnishes.
- Pure Refined Linseed Oil - Thins oil and alkyd paints and improves color flow, also used in making traditional mediums.
- Damar Varnish - Durable, high-gloss gum varnish for protection of thoroughly dry paintings, also used in making traditional mediums.
Oil Painting Restoration Value Pack - Includes one 4oz bottle each of the following:
- Cleaning Solution for Paintings - Use to remove aged varnish or dirt from painting surfaces.
- Salamander Restorative for Paintings - Renews color brilliance of cleaned oil and alkyd paintings.
- Matvar 53 Varnish - Quick drying, matte-finish varnish for oil, watercolor and tempera paintings.
- Synvar Varnish - Final high-gloss protective varnish for oil, alkyd and acrylic paintings.