Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Buttery consistency for smooth application of color.|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View|
When you see this symbol on our site or in advertisements it is a Jerry's Artarama special exclusive brand. The Jerry's Artarama brands offer quality, exceptional performance and value. All Jerry's Artarama Exclusive brands come with a guaranteed 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
|SAVE UP TO 78% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $34.86 off List|
|(Super Sale Ends 12/31/2014)|
Artist Quality at Student Quality Prices!
Good color is vital for the success of the painter. Only oil colors that act like oil colors and provide for lasting and predictable results should be considered by any artist at any skill level. Many brands of student grade oil color don't feel like genuine oil colors and don't mix well, ultimately achieving less appealing results in a finished painting.
SoHo Urban Artist Oil Colors eliminate the need for student oils, providing first time artists and professional artists on a tight budget the use of "real" color with a buttery consistency, excellent pigment load and lightfast results. That way, once they can afford better, they can move up to a more expensive brand, already familiar with what a true oil color can do. Glazing is no problem with these colors, and palette knife painting is quick and expressive, just as you would expect from far more costly brands. If you are looking for the next step up in color, we recommend Lukas Studio Oil Colors.
Smooth application of color onto canvas
Also see: SoHo Urban Artist Oil Color Sets Ideal introduction to SoHo Urban Artist Oil Colors, featuring the following 24 brilliant colors in 21 ml tubes
- Buttery consistency for smooth application of color
- Perfect for use with brushes or palette knives
- Does not blotch when thinned for staining or glazing
- Great color for true mixes without surprises
- 55 colors including primaries
- Excellent pigment load for brilliant color and a wide variation of mixed shades with white
- Purified linseed oil and high quality artist pigments
- Combines professional quality, high performance, and economy pricing with the properties of a "true" oil color
- Ideal for working professionals on a budget, artists who enjoy painting on a large scale and first time artists
- 21 ml tubes make it possible to carry a large color range into the field or from your studio to class
- 170 ml tubes come in boxes ideal for storage between use
- One price system achieved by substituting costly and toxic traditional pigments with safer modern alternatives