Michael Harding Artists Oil Colour Mediums
Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Michael Harding Artists Oil Colour Mediums|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View||
|SAVE UP TO 35% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $24.48 off List|
|(Sale Ends 10/18/2014)|
Handmade oil colour mediums, fashioned from high-grade natural materials!
Rather than using toxic and unpredictable lead drying agents, Michael Harding has prepared a selection of oil-resin-balsam-wax blends, which avoid any driers (with the exception of Dammar Glaze Medium). In place of sun-thickened linseed oil, they use best grade viscous linseed stand oil (a partially polymerised linseed oil, which is fat in consistency but which self levels perfectly and imparts elasticity into oil paint films and does not yellow/darken appreciably over time).
- Damar Varnish - Final picture varnish. Creates a subtle gloss finish. Use with opaque, semi-opaque colours
- Matte Varnish - Final picture varnish. Creates a permanent protective coating with matt finish.
- Oil Paint Medium - A basic paint medium, designed to ease flow and increase gloss, transparency, depth and beauty of the pigment colour.
- Damar Glaze Medium (with cobalt siccative) - A Traditional glaze medium, creates depth and gloss to transparent colours. Speeds the drying time of oil colours; use with slower-drying colours.
- Resin-Oil-Wax Medium - A soft painting paste, derived from bleached pure beeswax, fused with dammar resin and linseed stand oil. To create satin sheen and gentle impasto to paint layers. When setting in the container occurs, allow jar to stand in hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Beeswax Paste - A high oil content paste, based on linseed stand oil and bleached beeswax. Increases body of oil colour, with satin-matt finish. Especially useful with opaque colours.
- Oleo-Redsin Medium - Historic glaze medium based on light coloured Canada Balsam, fused with dammar resin and linseed stand oil. Provides increased gloss levels and imparts depth to paint films.
- Balsam-Resin Glaze - Historic paint medium, based on Austrian larch turpentine (Venice turpentine), fused with dammar resin and linseed stand oil. Can be added to oil colours to enhance depth, gloss and lustre.
You Might Also Like
Your Favorite Fine Art Oil Colours
Michael Harding Artists Oil Colours
Handmade Professional Oil Colour Sets!
Michael Harding Artists Oil Colour Sets
|SAVE UP TO 35% OFF LIST||Save up to $24.48 off List||(Sale Ends 10/18/2014)|
Rollover for information
|24 items in this category.|