Handcrafted from the finest materials, this Lavender Damar Varnish can be used as a final varnish or with mediums to thin paint and decreases dry time!
Lavender Damar Varnish makes it safe to varnish inside the home or studio. It is the only Damar Varnish that is!
The Renaissance of Art Materials - The Chelsea Classical Studio Lavender Damar Varnish Medium, is handcrafted using the finest natural ingredients, including the Chelsea Classic Studio Medium, Lavender Spike Oil Essence. This Lavender Damar Varnish can be used in three different ways. The first use includes mixing it with other mediums to increase their glossiness and decrease their dry time. The second use is to dilute it with the Chelsea Classical Medium, Lavender Spike Oil Essence, to create a retouch varnish. The third use is to treat it as a final varnish. Unlike turpentine and mineral spirits, this Lavender Damar Varnish does not produce dangerous fumes and does not cause the chronic health problems that are often associated with turpentine and mineral spirits.
Oil Painting Cube Sample Set - This set includes the following items- 1oz bottle Clarified Pale Cold-Pressed Linseed Oil, 1 oz bottle Clarified Pale Cold-Pressed Walnut Oil, 1 oz bottle Clarified Lean Medium Lavender, 1 oz bottle Clarified Fat Medium Lavender, 1 oz Oil of Spike Lavender Solvent, 1 oz bottle Lavender Damar Varnish, 1 oz bottle Lavender Brush Cleaner and a 2 oz bar of Lavender & Olive Oil Brush Soap.
- Handmade from the highest quality ingredients
- Made with Chelsea Classical Lavender Medium Spike Oil Essence
- A safe alternative to turpentine and mineral spirits
- Created through reproducing the methods of the Old Masters
- Features a distinctive lavender scent
- No harsh chemicals used in production!
- Creating a retouch varnish
- Use as a final, protective varnish
- Adding gloss and decreasing drying time
- Use with fine oil colors
- Material-conscious artists
- Professional artists
- Use in final works of art
- Stretched canvases
- Use in studios or professional classrooms
Painting fat over lean
Artist’s guide to oil painting solvents
You Might Also Like
See the full line of Chelsea Mediums made with clean alternatives to turpentine and mineral spirits
Chelsea Classical Studio Mediums