Heavy duty, versatile mat cutters for high production work!
The new Elite line of Framer's Edge Mat Cutters from Logan are the professional choice in board-mounted mat cutters. Made with Logan's trademark durability, these heavy duty mat cutters are mounted on a sturdy 3/4" thick MDF wood base that will stand up to years of use. With their dual-purpose straight and bevel cutting abilities, and their large sizes that can accommodate full sheets of mat board, Framer's Edge Elite mat cutters are designed for intense high production use. They are available in 3 different lengths, and come equipped with two quick-change squaring arms, one 9" and one 27" long, a smooth ball bearing-guided cutting head that can cut both 4 or 8-ply materials, start and stop indicator, adjustable production stops, and a parallel mat guide with aluminum channels. Also included are 10 replacement blades, and a free 96-page home picture framing booklet. Framer's Edge Elite Mat Cutters from Logan: the perfect professional choice!
- Heavy duty, high production, professional mat cutters
- Accommodates full sheets of mat board
- Available in 40", 48", or 60" long models with 3/4" thick MDF wood base
- Dual purpose straight and bevel cutting heads on smooth ball bearing guide
- 2 quick-change squaring arms, 9" and 27" long
- Parallel mat guide with aluminum channels and adjustable production stop
- Uses Logan replacement blades #269, as well as #268 for 8-ply cutting
- Includes FREE "Guide to Home Picture Framing" booklet
- Includes 10 extra blades
- Cutting custom framing mats
- Using on any large tabletop
- Obtaining an exact, square cut!
- Saving time with ability to make quick cuts
- Intermediate to professional framers
- Cutting large format mat board
- Artists and hobbyists
- Heavy volume use
- Use in a classroom or business
- Creating identical repetitive cuts
- An educational environment with multiple users
You Might Also Like
Logan Mat Cutter Replacement Blades
Find Logan Mat Cutter Replacement Blades at low everyday prices!