The perfect mat cutter for beginners!
The Logan 301-1 Compact Classic Mat Cutter offers framers and artists affordable custom-cut mats with professional results. This mat cutter is portable, while maintaining a capacity of 32" long! The Logan 301-1 is also an "open-end" mat cutter, meaning that the span of a mat cut can be infinite, by cutting and sliding the material through the length of the machine. The parallel mat guide can be set from 3/4" to 4-1/2". There's also a bevel cutting head, which includes a start and stop indicator, preventing over or under cutting a mat. This mat cutter uses 270 blades and includes with 5 extra blades.
- Introductory level mat cutter at an economical price!
- 32" capacity board-mounted system
- Parallel mat guide, hinging guide rail & production stops
- Push style bevel cutting head
- 5 extra blades included
- A 500 mat knife for cutting foam board
- Spring loaded guide rail
- Uses 270 blades
- Cutting custom framing mats
- Using on any large tabletop
- Beginner framers
- Home framers and hobbyists
- Low to moderate volume use
- Framers on the go
- Use in a classroom
- Students and teachers