The ultimate painting accessory: palette, basin, brush rest, and washer in one!
This exclusive new Jerry's Brush Washer is the epitome of convenience! Don't let the name fool you: it's not only a brush washer, it's a brush rest, storage, water bucket, and palette as well — all in one handy, lidded package perfect for travel! Made from sturdy, impact-resistant white plastic with a flexible grey rubber snap-on lid, it's easy to keep your paints and water clean and safe between painting sessions. The deep lower basin holds over 3 cups of water, and is separated into two sections: the larger section has graduated ridges along the bottom for beating paint out of brushes, while the slightly smaller section has an angled central wall where you can balance brushes in clean water before using them again. Around the outer edge of the washer are holes of graduated sizes, perfect for storing brushes to dry.
Perhaps the best aspect of this unique brush washer is the convenient 15 well palette that slots right into the top of the basin! Ten 1x1-1/8" oval wells and five 1x1-1/2" slanted wells give you plenty of room for paint mixes and blends, and the snap-on rubber lid can also be used as an extra mixing area. Overall, the washer measures a compact 9"L x 6"W x 4"D. Ideal for use with watercolors, tempera, gouache, acrylic and more, the new Jerry's Brush Washer is the perfect all-in-one brush washer you'll wonder how you ever did without!
- Brush washer, water basin, storage, and lidded palette in one!
- Made from strong, impact-resistant white plastic
- Basin holds over 3 cups of water
- One section for cleaning and beating paint from brushes
- One section for resting brushes in clean water
- Holes for storing 16 brushes line the edge of the basin
- 15 well palette with flexible rubber lid slots right on top
- Great for watercolors, gouache, acrylic, tempera, and more!