Professional spray paint that is made in the USA! -- Born and raised in Detroit.
Plutonium™ exterior/interior aerosol paint is a unique modified automotive acrylic lacquer, which provides a premium and even coating. Plutonium™ aerosol paints do not drip, chip, crack or peel! As a true HVLP (high volume, low pressure) color delivery system, Plutonium™ paint has been developed to dry faster, cover better and last longer than any other aerosol paint. Most colors cover in one pass.
Plutonium™ reduces the carbon footprint of aerosol spray by 50%, by using a 70% pigment load and 30% propellant, making it more eco-friendly than leading brands. No CFCs! Plutonium™ aerosol cans are environmentally friendly. Made from tin-free steel and coated on both sides with PET (a polyester polymer), Plutonium™ has eliminated the need for solvent-based interior lining, thereby significantly reducing any carbon emissions! Plutonium™ finished cans have no welded side seams; this does away with the need for copper or water during manufacturing. This professional spray paint, made in the USA, also lasts longer with a 5 year shelf life and is mold, mildew, and fade resistant with UV protection. Plutonium can also work well with other aerosol paints and will not crystalize when multiple brands are used together unlike it's competitors.
Due to its high pigment load, Plutonium™ can provide up to 2.5Xs the coverage of other aerosol paints! Plutonium™ is innovative, with an ergonomic seamless aerosol can, and a dual valve system – a feature that allows the can to be held upside down while spraying without clogging! Its interchangeable actuator system provides variable spray patterns from 1/16" to over 10″ wide!
- 33 vivid opaques, 3 metallics and 4 translucents, 40 vibrant colors in all
- Environmentally friendly-- No CFCs!
- Dries fast (3-5 minutes)
- Hard, durable, matte finish
- Mold, mildew and fade resistant with UV protection
- Sprays upside down or at any angle
- Interchangeable actuators
- Professional street artists
- Use at any angle—even upside-down without clogging!
- Use on metal, masonry, wood, wicker, and paper
- Artists seeking a spray paint with a pleasant odor—Vanilla scented!
- Combining with other aerosol paints, with no crystallization!
- On-the-spot painting, no primer needed in most cases
- Quick painting, sprays over wet, so no need to wait for it to dry
You Might Also Like
Variable spray patterns from 1/16" to over 10" wide
Plutonium Adjustable Width Replacement Spray Caps