Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Baldwin Series Ready Made Wood Frames|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View|
|Astor Mahogany & Pecan|
|Whitney Dark Gold|
When you see this symbol on our site or in advertisements it is a Jerry's Artarama special exclusive brand. The Jerry's Artarama brands offer quality, exceptional performance and value. All Jerry's Artarama Exclusive brands come with a guaranteed 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
|SAVE UP TO 52% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $86.90 off List|
|(Super Sale Ends 03/29/2015)|
Elegant and modern wood frames perfect for any art!
This new line of solid wood frames is ideal for the framer looking for the traditional elegance of a wood frame, but without the heavy ornate decoration that can detract from modern art. Each frame is excellent for framing any style of artwork, from photographs to paintings on canvas, and the simple yet stylish designs will enhance any décor.
- Astor Frames – The deep scoop profile with egg and dart ornamentation on the outer lip and modified bead and reel next to the inner lip emulates the classic period frames of the late 19th century. These solid wood frames with smooth gesso coating are finished to a high quality look of pecan and mahogany. Their style and design make them best suited to traditional landscapes, portraits, and still life paintings. 1/4" deep rabbet. Proportionate frame sizing as follows: frames up to 12x16" have 2.5" wide moulding, up to 20x24" have 3" wide moulding, and 24x30" has a 4" wide moulding.
- Charlestown Frames – This 3" wide, deep scoop design has antiqued leafed beads surrounding a metallic inner liner lip. The 3/8" rabbet depth makes it great for framing 3/4" deep canvases using offset clips. Available in either a rich Walnut finish with silver beads or warm Mahogany finish with gold beads.
- Getty Frames – With an inner 7/8" wide lip and 1 3/4" black brushed outer moulding, this style gives the appearance of a double frame. The rabbet depth is 1/2". The sleek, simple lines combined with rounded edges and a slightly scooped design make Getty frames suitable for contemporary, modern, or traditional artwork. Available in Gold or Silver finishes.
- Hartford Frames – The 1/2" ribbon design of the inner lip combined with the slight scoop of the main body of the frame alludes to a stacked frame. A heavily brushed antiquing softens the overall appearance of the smooth gesso coating with a composition leaf finish. The simple lines are suitable for a variety of painting and drawing styles from contemporary to traditional. 5/16" deep rabbet. Proportionate frame sizing as follows: frames up to 12x16" have 2.5" wide moulding, up to 20x24" have 3" wide moulding, and 24x30" has a 4" wide moulding.
- Madison Frames – Sports a slight scoop design with a double ridge on the outer edge and an antique brushed finish on the 1 3/4" panel. The 3/8" double outer edge has a slightly antiqued finish that continues along the sides. The added touch that creates depth for the frame is the 1/8", slightly antiqued lip on the rabbet. The rabbet depth is 1/4". Available in Antique Bronze or Silver finishes.
- Whitney Frames – This is a 2 1/2" scoop design with squared outer top ridge and elevated 3/8" lip. The lip and outer ridge have a deep gold finish with a dark, heavily sponged antiqued glaze. The scoop panel has a heavily brushed antiquing with dark gold undertones and the rabbet is 1/2" in depth.