An eraser that you use like a pencil!
Artists and illustrators of the world, rejoice! When it comes to working in fine detail, erasing tiny mistakes has always been a hassle — until now! The Tuff Stuff Eraser Stick from Sanford is the perfect foil for your detailed graphite pencils: its narrow, 3.8mm diameter eraser core allows you to clean up miniscule track marks, add subtle, tiny highlights and erase specific mistakes without marring the rest of your art. Similar in construction to a mechanical pencil, the Tuff Stuff Eraser Stick features a rubberized barrel with a pocket clip and textured grip, and the push-button eraser advance allows you to expose only as much of the eraser core as you need. Each eraser core is 100mm long, but since you have such precise control, a Tuff Stuff Eraser can last up to 10 times longer than a traditional eraser — though refills are available in convenient packs of two. Keep Tuff Stuff in your pencil case, on your drawing table, in your sketch box and your pocket, and never be at a loss for detailed erasing again!
- Click-advance detail eraser stick
- Comfortable, rubberized barrel
- 100mm long x 3.8mm diameter eraser cores
- Also available in bulk packs of 12!
- Use with graphite and charcoal
- Erasing small areas & fixing mistakes
- Lifting areas for subtle highlights
- Fine artists, illustrators & comic artists alike!