- Made of smoothly sanded oiled Beech wood superbly crafted to function flawlessly
- Two independent top canvas holders allow you to paint two pictures at one time
- Wide mast allows you to paint pictures up to 60" wide x 82" high
- Paint at any angle—even flat!
- Metal rachet system and telescoping slides for painting huge canvases
- Four castors for easy mobility
With this one easel you can paint and varnish even the largest canvases and if you paint small you can actually paint two canvases side by side even of different heights! It is made of smoothly sanded oiled Beech wood and is superbly crafted to function flawlessly. Its wide mast allows you paint pictures up to 60" wide and 82" high...plus you can paint at any angle and even flat.
The two independent top canvas holders allow you to fix two smaller canvases of different heights for painting two pictures at one time. The knob locks tighten due to locking plates and even at steep angles the easel can support the heaviest pressure and canvas. Each wheel may be locked without having to bend down.