- Easily transforms to your needs
- Adjusts to any angle from flat to vertical
- Overall height adjusts up to 83"
- Integrated mast extends to take any canvas up to 71" high
- Solid Elm Wood construction
- Oversized wheels glide with ease
- Simple to turn knobs make adjustments a breeze
- Solid plated hardware for beauty and durability
- Super sturdy base provides added stability
- Available with a Natural or Walnut finish
Most easels are static and serve only one purpose, but the Mirage is much more than your average studio easel. In fact we like to think of it as a whole new way to create. Not only can you use it in the studio, but you can easily take it outdoors by pushing its mast and allowing its oversized wheels to carry it virtually anywhere you want. Once you have settled at just the perfect painting spot, you can determine what direction and angle you'll need. After all, the Mirage adjusts from totally flat to totally vertical, reaching an 83" overall height.
You can even slide the mast forward to reduce glare or work on pastels. Mount a drawing board in its mast and draw or paint like you would at any drawing table. For painting, the integrated mast slides out to take canvases up to 71" high! This makes the Mirage a great all-in-one easel, perfect for watercolor or pastel painting, and easy-to-use as an outdoor easel or drawing table, too. Made of varnished elm wood, the Mirage features simple to turn adjustment knobs and solid plated hardware. Its super sturdy base makes this easel a pleasure to use, and its 22 lb weight is easy to maneuver for portability. When folded easel measures at base 17" × 19¾" and stands 51½" high. Available with a Natural or Walnut finish.
Some simple assembly is required.