The perfect home studio easel — under 8' high!
The new Super 8 Studio Easel designed by David Sorg is the ideal answer for artists working in a low-ceilinged studio. Featuring the same effortless height adjustment as the Sorg Signature Easel, but in a shorter model perfect for the home studio! Made from solid, finished hardwood with sturdy hardware, this deluxe studio easel is built to last.
The center mast has been eliminated, allowing for height adjustment up to a total 7' 6" (to hold canvases up to 60" high), and the entire carriage assembly is externally counterbalanced, meaning your canvas almost floats, and can be moved up or down with just a fingertip! The counterweight mechanism operates smoothly and easily, and allows to you focus on your painting — instead of constantly fiddling with knobs and cranks to adjust the working height of the canvas. The lipless canvas holders feature a rough-textured liner and accept any depth canvas or panel, so you can paint edge-to-edge without restrictions, and a convenient brush tray and paper towel holder keep supplies close at hand. Search no further for the perfect home studio easel: the Sorg Super 8 Easel is especially designed to provide the maximum range of motion while keeping the overall height under eight feet!
- Scaled-down studio easel designed by David Sorg
- Ideal for low-ceiling spaces and the home studio, as the total height is under 8'!
- Superbly crafted from solid hardwood
- Externally counterbalanced for effortless height adjustment
- Lipless canvas holders accept any depth canvas or panel
- Convenient brush tray and paper towel holder included
- Accommodates canvases up to 60" high!
- Total height: 7' 6", Total Width: 31.5", Total Depth: 26"
- Four 3" rubber casters (2 locking) for easy mobility
- Focus on your painting — not your easel!