Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Each BEST Easel is made of American Oak, sanded to a smooth surface, then hand-rubbed with oil for a beautiful, lasting finish.|
|SAVE 33% OFF LIST|
|Save $558.01 off List|
|(Sale Ends 10/26/2014)|
This taboret design offers the arist what has been highly needed in the art world. Made of solid oak and oak panel (no particle board used), this unit is finished on all four sides so that they can be used either in the center of the room or against the wall. Open the wings or drawers and discover an extra large work space that is designed to work well with different mediums.
Side arms on side of unit support wings when opened. Attached fold-out easel can be adjusted to desired position, including forward tilt. Drawers are on smooth, full extension, metal bearing sliders for easy opening. Third drawer is deep enough for storage of canvas trays from easel when unit is in closed position. Mounted on front locking rubber casters for mobility. Packaged in heavy duty carton for protection.
- Closed height: 37"
- Closed width: 24"
- Closed depth of 26"
- Extended height: 87"
- Extended width: 48"
- Easel width: 21"
- Maximum canvas height of easel: 44"
- The top drawer contains a ¼" thick, 18" square palette with a melamine surface
- Includes a fold-out holder for the supplied brush washer
- Shipping weight is 108 lbs
- Box dimensions: 27" × 27" × 36"
- Ships mostly assembled, casters must be attached when unit arrives to prevent damage in shipping