Ideal for varnishing, gessoing, or watercolor work
This taboret designs give the artist a long needed piece of equipment. Made of solid oak and oak panel (no particle board used), this unit is finished on all four sides so that they can be used either in the center of the room or against the wall. Open the wings or drawers and discover an extra large work space that is designed to work well with different mediums. Mounted on front locking rubber casters for mobility. Offers four supply drawers of various depths to accommodate a variety of painting supplies. Top surface and drawers are on smooth, full extension, metal bearing sliders for easy opening.
Open the top for additional work space and storage area. Closed, this unit will fit right into the decor of any room in the house and it will keep all painting supplies in on ready-to-use area. Packaged in heavy-duty carton for protection.
- Height: 32½"
- Closed width: 41½"
- Depth: 20½"
- Includes 1 large stainless steel canister
- Front side doors open on brass piano hinges:
- right side: 9¾" w × 25¾" h × 19" d
- left side: two 19" deep utility shelves
- Shipping weight is 175 lbs
- Box dimensions are 44" × 32" × 24"
- Ships mostly assembled, casters and handles must be attached when unit arrives to prevent damage in shipping