Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Each BEST Easel is made of American Oak, sanded to a smooth surface, then hand-rubbed with oil for a beautiful, lasting finish.|
|SAVE 43% OFF LIST|
|Save $421.39 off List|
|(Sale Ends 12/31/2013)|
Beautiful and strong, the Halley will tilt into a table for gessoing, varnishing, or watercolor work. It will tilt forward for pastel artists to allow the pastel dust to fall from the work surface. This spectacular easel has a multitude of height and tilt settings for the oil, acrylic, or airbrush artist.
- Holds canvases up to 80" high and 82" wide
- Base width/depth: 24" × 27"
- Lowest setting of easel is 54", highest setting is 84"
- Height when used as a table: 36"
- Self leveling tray/palette features a melamine mixing surface with a small stainless steel cup
- Painting trays have rubber grips to keep canvas secure
- Shipping weight: 52 lbs
- Box dimensions: 55" × 29" × 8"
- Comes partially assembled