Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Each BEST Easel is made of American Oak, sanded to a smooth surface, then hand-rubbed with oil for a beautiful, lasting finish.|
|SAVE 33% OFF LIST|
|Save $459.01 off List|
|(Sale Ends 10/19/2014)|
BEST's traditional Crank style easel was designed in the style of easels made popular many years ago. The Oak construction and heavy-duty crank system will allow even your largest canvases to glide up and down with a quiet ease. The BEST Crank, with its hand rubbed oil finish, is suitable for displaying work in the finest settings imaginable. Note: the mast will lift as the lower canvas tray is lifted, so consider ceiling height.
- Can hold canvases up to 66" high
- Base width/depth: 29¾" × 30"
- Lowest setting is 92", highest setting is 10' 7"
- Middle canvas holder for smaller work
- Mounted on front locking casters
- Shipping weight: 98 lbs
- Box dimensions: 91" × 39" × 10"
- Ships partially assembled