Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Each BEST Easel is made of American Oak, sanded to a smooth surface, then hand-rubbed with oil for a beautiful, lasting finish.|
|SAVE 33% OFF LIST|
|Save $589.30 off List|
Excellent for large work
With the Sante Fe II, an artist can work sitting or standing, with a variety of easily adjusted settings and angles. Features a double laminated quad base, side frames and sturdy H-frame construction. An adjustable extension on the main frame allows added solidity for larger canvases. Its marine style winch raises and lowers easily allowing works weighing up to 200 lbs. The double-masted H-frame offers extra stability and will hold larger canvases, the plastic front locking casters offer an ease of mobility.
- Can hold canvases up to 106" high
- Base width/depth: 24" × 30"
- Lowest setting of easel is 78", highest setting is 129"
- Includes a video with step-by-step instructions
- Shipping weight: 98 lbs.
- Box dimensions: 77" × 30" × 10"
- Comes partially assembled
- Requires truck shipment