This program is designed to increase students' love and appreciation of visual arts
- Home Art Studio program will enhance a child's ability to problem-solve, think creatively, and truly see the world around them
- The art projects students will complete are designed to illustrate the elements and principles of art in an age-appropriate way
- Students will work at different paces
- Keep "art time" pressure-free and encourage your student to think outside the canvas; students are most creative when they're having fun
- We recommend viewing and beginning one project a week
- Students are introduced to drawing, painting, sculpture, and more
Whether you are just starting out, an intermediate or advanced artist....getting new tips, ideas and techniques could never be more fun and exciting.
"Homeschool art is one of those homeschool subjects that can easily be overlooked… Home Art Studio is an inexpensive great way to integrate art into your curriculum with out the hard work!"
"They've learned more about drawing, and layering in the last couple of weeks than ever before… Honestly, I LOVE this program and plan to add it to our list of curriculum choices for our upcoming year!"
"This is a great K-5 homeschool art program but it can also be used for "schooling" families who want to provide opportunities to nurture the little artists in their homes"
"I highly recommend Home Art Studio. We'll be getting the next level next year. It's just so easy for the parent. Very little prep. Pop in the DVD, watch the short lesson, get out the art supplies, and get creative! Voila! Art gets done!"