Gallery quality, deep profile stretcher system perfect for larger paintings!
These new, super-heavy duty stretcher strips are the ultimate, museum quality choice for large scale paintings! Precision-cut from sturdy, kiln-dried pine wood, ProFile Extra Deep Stretcher Strips are an impressive 2.5" deep by 1.5" wide, and feature a large 1/2" rounded offset lip to keep canvas away from the stretcher, preventing "ghost" impressions. The true advantage, however, is ProFile's unique bracing system that allows cross braces to overlap without using an integrity-weakening dado cut, for the strongest, sturdiest frames! Each stretcher strip is slotted at 27" intervals on the front and back, meaning that cross braces slot right in and can cross over one another without needing to be cut. In addition, the slot location is specific to the stretcher bar size, being placed in the ideal spot for maximum durability, and taking the guesswork out of professional bracing! All corners are keyable, and stretcher strips are sold individually, or in boxes of 4 including 8 corner keys. Create the largest canvases without worrying about their integrity: ProFile Extra Deep Stretcher Strips are the strongest around!
- Super strong, museum quality stretcher bars
- Made from sturdy kiln-dried pine wood
- Measure 2.5" deep by 1.5" wide, with 1/2" rounded offset lip
- Feature a unique cross-bracing system!
- Cross braces can overlap without a dado cut, that can reduce the integrity of the brace
- Stretchers are pre-slotted to accept braces: one slot for sizes up to 27", 2 for sizes up to 56", 4 for sizes up to 82", and 6 slots for all other sizes
- Take the guesswork out of professional bracing!
- Stretchers are sold individually or in boxes of 4 strips with 8 corner keys
Please note: A minimum purchase of 24 assorted individual bars or 6 assorted boxes is required.