Unique bracing system for extra-deep stretcher bars!
These sturdy cross braces are for use with the new ProFile Extra Deep Stretcher Strips, and create a strong, flush cross without requiring a dado cut! Made from sturdy kiln-dried pine wood, these cross braces are not cut like regular braces — they have no notch in the center — meaning they retain their integrity and are far less prone to snapping in the middle. Instead, the stretcher strips themselves are slotted at regular intervals, meaning that when braced, the braces lie securely and overlap naturally. As each strip is pre-slotted in the ideal location (with between one and six slots), all the math has already been done, and it's taken all the guesswork out of professional bracing! With the new ProFile Extra Deep Stretcher Strips and Cross Braces System, it's easy to create a strong, warp-resistant, elegant canvas frame!
- Sturdy cross braces made from kiln-dried pine wood
- For use with ProFile Extra Deep Stretcher Strips
- Braces measure 0.7" deep by 1.57" wide
- No dado cut means stronger bars!
- Stretchers are pre-slotted so braces fit right in and overlap properly
- Sold individually or in boxes of 12, in lengths ranging from 12" to 108"
- Take the guesswork out of professional bracing!
Please note: A minimum purchase of 24 assorted individual cross braces or 2 assorted boxes is required.