Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Acrylic primed surface is ideal for works in acrylics, oils, and alkyds.|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View|
When you see this symbol on our site or in advertisements it is a Jerry's Artarama special exclusive brand. The Jerry's Artarama brands offer quality, exceptional performance and value. All Jerry's Artarama Exclusive brands come with a guaranteed 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
|SAVE UP TO 42% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $336.76 off List|
Rough weave, heavy weight linen canvas ideal for expressive art!
Imported from the Ukraine, new Odessa Professional Russian-Style Stretched Linen Canvas is an exciting new surface for oil and acrylic painters! Using traditional Eastern European techniques, these canvases are made from only the highest quality flax fibers, woven into a textured, sturdy canvas with a truly unique finish. This Medium Heavy Body weave linen is not pumiced after it is woven, so it retains its natural, nubby, rough grain surface — perfect for gripping heavy layers of paint and adding a distinct textural look to any painting! The unprimed linen is first stretched and back-stapled onto strong, solid pine wood stretcher bars, then taped and primed with either acrylic or oil primer. The drying of the primer stretches the canvas even tighter, and creates an amazing drum-tight surface that can withstand even the most enthusiastic of artists! This lovely, unique Medium Heavy Body surface is ideal for landscapes, abstracts, or any expressive works in oils, acrylics, and alkyds. Bring Eastern Europe's prime linen to your own artwork with Odessa!
- Rough grain, organic look natural linen canvas
- Linen is not pumiced, for a unique, nubby, non-uniform finish
- Solid pine stretcher bars with graduated sizing: canvases up to 24x30" use 3/4"D x 1.77"W stretchers; larger sizes use 7/8"D x 2.17"W bars
- Canvas is first stretched and back-stapled, then primed for a drum-tight surface
- Acrylic primed surface is ideal for works in acrylics, oils, and alkyds
- Oil primed surface is specifically designed to provide beautiful results with oil paints only
- Each canvas is unique and different: like an artistic fingerprint!
- Perfect for landscapes, abstracts, and expressionistic techniques!