Deluxe oil primed linen rolls for professional painters and muralists!
New Pissarro linen is a true indulgence for the serious oil painter! Made in Italy, these superior rolls of oil primed linen are available in two widths, one of which is the largest oil primed linen roll size on the market! At a generous 315cm (124") wide, the larger Pissarro canvas roll is perfect for use with even the most massive of murals, and the 210cm (82.68") roll is in itself ideal for large masterpieces.
Made from hand-picked flax yarns, Pissarro linen is meticulously woven into a beautifully uniform surface, with a sturdy medium weave and hefty weight of 332g (11.71 oz.) raw and 508g (17.92 oz.) primed. The 192 thread per inch count makes for a lovely working surface with a medium texture excellent for gripping layers of paint and perfectly suited for various styles ranging from realism to impressionism, landscapes to abstracts. Pissarro linen is also primed to perfection in five stages: two layers of glue sizing to isolate the canvas, two coats of acrylic priming to allow for tight stretching, and one coat of luxurious, non-absorbent, warm-hued oil priming that allows oil colors to sit on the surface for a luminous effect. Create all your largest oil paintings on the finest linen available: Pissarro Professional Oil Primed Linen Rolls!
- Superior quality linen rolls designed for all oil paints
- Specially created for mural and plein air painting
- Made in Italy from hand-picked flax yarns
- Tight, uniform, medium texture weave at 192 TPI
- 5 priming layers: 2 coats glue size, 2 coats acrylic primer, and 1 coat deluxe oil primer
- Hefty 508gsm (17.92 oz.) primed weight
- Available in 210cm x 5.5m (82.68" x 5.46 yards) and 315cm x 10m (124" x 10.92 yards) rolls
- Extra-wide rolls are ideal for oversize murals and large-scale painting!
- Perfect for any painting style and subject in oils!