Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|The Nid'Art is a luggage-style high impact plastic Ivory Black travel case.|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View|
When you see this symbol on our site or in advertisements it is a Jerry's Artarama special exclusive brand. The Jerry's Artarama brands offer quality, exceptional performance and value. All Jerry's Artarama Exclusive brands come with a guaranteed 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
|SAVE 50% OFF LIST|
|Save $72.76 off List|
- Luggage-style high impact plastic Ivory Black travel case
- Unique wet canvas carrying system
- Unique wet palette carrying system
- Multi task supply storage included (optional use)
- A professional's perfect solution to age old problems
- The perfect answer for student and work shop artists
- Ideal for oil and acrylic painters
- May be checked as luggage
- A Breakthrough in Design! - Nid'Art was invented in France by designer and engineer Hervé Poux. Nid'Art is based on a patented special convex shape that miraculously allows you to place completely wet canvases face down on its surface. In fact no matter where you place your canvas or panel the only thing that touches the surface are the tips at each corner. Straps keep your canvas in place while traveling. When you are ready to paint again your canvas is perfect, ready for you to take up painting where you left off. Both halves of the Nid'Art case may be used to carry wet canvases.
- The Entire Package - Nid'Art was launched over 4 years ago with tremendous success as a single sided wet canvas carrier. Hervé was asked to create a case to allow artists to check their canvases on planes and to hold their other gear. One artist also asked if the case could also allow him to store his palette in the same way so he could save his valuable paint mixtures. As an engineer Hervé was up to the challenge and the result is a case that allows you to freely venture outdoors with all your gear and paint in oils or acrylics with less worry and greater ease.
- The Multi-Task and Cover - One side of the case is fitted with a white plastic full size removable organizer kit. The top covers the contents inside and is outfitted with a 15.74" × 12.6" wood palette that may be stored wet side down.
- Endless Variations - Hervé's concept is not to restrict the artist but let their individual style dictate the use of the case. Only Nid'Art allows such open ability, check on luggage ability and the ability to travel with wet canvases and a wet palette.
- Canvases Held - Up to two wet 11×14" to 14×18" stretched canvas or panels, or up to two additional dry or unpainted 14×18" canvas or 6 dry panels. Total canvases up to 4, total panels up to 8. Up to four 8×10" or 9×12" wet canvases or panels or up to four additional dry canvases or 12 dry panels. Total canvases up to 8, total panels up to 16.