Finest Kolinsky watercolor brushes in a deluxe box set!
Considered by many to be some of the finest watercolor brushes in the world, the Escoda Reserva line of brushes is a true luxury. Reserva brushes are hand crafted from only the best of all Kolinsky hair, sourced from Tajmyr in Siberia and using only the hair from male sables, which provides more snap and control. This select hair is regarded as the best for watercolor because it points so beautifully and carries a tremendous amount of color. Carefully formed and cured to "remember" their shape, Reserva brushes have a signature snap and an unrivaled resilience. This deluxe set features six of these amazing brushes, in sizes 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 Round, all nestled in a lovely, hand-rubbed wooden box. The perfect set for any watercolorist looking for an outstanding brush with exceptional shape and control!
- Finest Kolinsky sable watercolor brushes
- Handmade by master brush craftsmen
- Short, balanced wooden handles
- Point beautifully with superb snap and control
- Set includes sizes 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 Round brushes
- In deluxe, hand-finished wooden box
- The ideal brush set for any avid watercolor painter!