Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Each brush is available individually or in a Set of 10.|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View|
When you see this symbol on our site or in advertisements it is a Jerry's Artarama special exclusive brand. The Jerry's Artarama brands offer quality, exceptional performance and value. All Jerry's Artarama Exclusive brands come with a guaranteed 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
|SAVE UP TO 88% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $131.14 off List|
|(Super Sale Ends 12/31/2014)|
- A complete artist tool box for effects!
- For watercolors, thinned acrylics or oils and all artist inks.
- Available individually or in an economical set!
Extend the creative experience with these incredible brushes from Creative Mark, ideal for painting special effects with watercolors, inks and thinned acrylics or oils. Made of high quality Taklon hair in three different diameters, FX Brushes are soft, supple and resilient, all at the same time. Each brush is hand-made using the finest nickel plated, gun metal colored ferrule that is attached to metallic carbon black handles with raspberry color ring and dipped end.
Combo Set - This special combo includes the set of 10 Creative Mark FX Brushes and the set of 9 Creative Mark FX Palette Knives.
Set of 10 - This wonderful set is sold in a very nice quality re-sealable vinyl pouch with snap closure that includes a full color introductory brochure. Included in each set are the following brushes:
- Ribbon style brushes in large size number 1 and small size number 2. This shape is perfect for picking up multiple layers of color for creating a ribbon effect. They produce matching parallel effects as well.
- Multi-liner style brushes in size number 3 medium and size 4 large. These unique brushes allow for a wide arrange of effects including making grass, foliage, overlapping textures and special effect. They are made of 5 individual brush heads in different lengths and may be loaded with different colors to create harmonies in nature more easily.
- Angular Multi-liner style brushes in number 5 medium and number 6 large. These are primarily used for wave effects, multiple cross hatching strokes and for creating an assortment of dimensional effects. They are angled downward to create a more fluid, swirling and decorative effect.
- The Dabber style brushes in small size 7, large size 8 and medium size 9 create textured circles for making animal fur and hair patterns as well as for water effects.
- The Dagger style brushes in medium size ten makes uniform fine lines from short to long strokes and for creating floral leaf effects, flame effects and scroll effects. Of course the usages of each brush are only limited by your imagination.