Hulk up your comic book writing skills with instruction from the one and only, Stan Lee!
Comic book legend Stan Lee, creator of the Mighty Marvel Universe, ventures out to teach everything he knows about writing and creating comic book characters in his book, How to Write Comic Books. In these tell-all pages, aspiring comic book writers will learn everything they need to know about how to write their own comic book stories, complete with easy to understand instructions, tips of the trade, and invaluable advice even for more advance writers! From the secrets to creating concepts and characters, plots, format, continuity, to writing the script, the man with no peer — Stan Lee—is your guide to the world of writing and creating comics!
- 224 pages of Insightful instruction from Stan Lee on how to write comic books
- Tips and Tricks on a variety of comic book writing subjects
- Aspiring and beginner comic book authors
- Collecting tips about the comic book trade
- Creating concepts, plots and writing comic book scripts
You Might Also Like
A book from Stan Lee on How to Draw Comic Books
Stan Lee's How to Draw Comic Books