Go Rogue on your inhibitions and become a Dazzler at drawing comic books!
The father of modern day comic books, Stan Lee, shares everything he knows about drawing and creating comic book characters with his new book, How To Draw Comics. The book focuses primarily on action-adventure comics, but will touch upon other genres and styles, such as romance, humor, horror, and the widely influential manga style and is full of helpful drawing and sketching tips and tricks. From producing character concepts and character design sketches all the way to laying out the final page of art, the man with no peer—Stan Lee—is the ultimate guide to the world of creating comics.
- 224 pages of insightful instruction from Stan Lee on how to draw comic books
- Detailed and easy to follow tips and tricks
- Aspiring comic book creators and artists
- Developing illustrations of action-adventure comic books
- Children, students, or artists of all skill levels
You Might Also Like
A book from Stan Lee on how to Draw Superheroes
Stan Lee's How to Draw Superheroes