Anything is possible, one stroke at a time!
Zentangle® helps reduce stress and improve focus. This relaxing process turns drawings into artistic design. It can be done anywhere and no "artistic" talent is needed. Embellish rubber stamps, scrapbooks, journals, paintings, quilts, art and cards. There is really no limit to creativity.
Learn to create fascinating tables with step-by-step illustrations of this relaxing and rewarding artform that is perfect for all ages. Enjoy the experience that tangling brings. Journey into a new creative world with author Suzanne McNeil, CZT.
- Zentangle Basics Book - Zentangle Basics introduces you to the hottest trend in decorative doodling...
- Zentangle 2 Book - Zentangle 2 expands your exploration of the Zentangle process...
- Zentangle 3 Book- Zentangle 3 allows you to continue your exploration of tangle possibilities and learn a host of new techniques.
- Zentangle 4 Book - Learn new ways to jazz up cards, scrapbook pages, art journals, and anything else you can lay your hands on...
Take Your Zentangles to the next level with these new books!
- Time to Tangle with Color - Marie Browning pushes Zentangle into the dimension of color...
- Totally Tangled - by Sandy Steen Bartholomew. Learn to focus, relax your mind and boost your creative confidence. Zentangle is meditation achieved through pattern-making.
- Yoga for Your Brain - This much anticipated sequel to 'Totally Tangled' is just as tangled!...
You Might Also Like
Follow along with master Zentangle instructor Suzanne McNeill!
Unleash your creativity with these fun Zentangle drawing pen sets!
Zentangle Pigma Micron Sets