The biggest movement in art is very small!
Our bestselling fine art papers are now available in official Artist Trading Card size so you can create, swap and collect art with artists from around the world. Precision-cut for a clean surface, these convenient cards are available for a range of mediums — drawing, watercolor, acrylic, oils and mixed media collage.
- Assorted Pack - Contains 2 sheets each of Vellum Bristol, Smooth Bristol, Canvas, Textured and Watercolor. Contains 1 sheet each of Illustration Board and Acrylic.
- Acrylic - Heavyweight linen finish is perfect for acrylic painting. Acid-free.
- Bamboo - 100lb. weight, 90% tree-friendly bamboo and 10% cotton. Textured surface is perfect for painting, printing and collage. Acid free.
- Black Board - 30 pt. 2-ply black illustration board. 100% cotton fiber, archival surface is perfect for art, collage and mounting artwork. Acid free.
- Bristol - An economical bristol weight board available in two surfaces. Smooth finish is excellent for mechanical drawing, pencil, pen and ink. Ideal for experimentation with airbrush. Vellum finish is excellent for any dry media including pencil, charcoal, and pastel. Acid-free.
- Canvas Paper - A canvas-textured paper for practicing techniques with oils and acrylics.
- Illustration Board - 100% cotton drawing surface for dry media.
- Textured - Heavyweight textured paper for a variety of techniques.
You may also be interested in the Strathmore Artist Trading Cards DVD from The World of Art.
- Watercolor - Intermediate grade watercolor paper is popular with watercolorists of all levels. This versatile, felt finished paper is ideal for mastering watercolor techniques or finished pieces. Acid-free.