Trade your creations with your artist friends and gather a unique ATC collection!
A phenomenon begun in Switzerland in 1997, Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) have veritably taken off as one of the most popular and prolific new art forms today! Perfect for absolutely any medium imaginable, from pencils and paint to collage and found objects, these diminutive artworks are designed to form bonds between artists – ATCs are made to be traded! Now Faber Castell has created their new Getting Started: Artist Trading Cards kit, supplied with everything you need to begin making your own miniature masterpieces. With 18 cards in 3 different surfaces, watercolor pencils, pens, decorative papers, and more, the only other thing you need is your limitless imagination!
- 18, 2.5x3.5" cards—6 each of illustration board, grey board, and watercolor paper
- 15 sheets of 3x5" decorative and clip-art papers
- 4 Art Grip Aquarelle watercolor pencils (#125 Middle Purple Pink, #121 Pale Geranium Lake, #107 Cadmium Yellow, and #152 Middle Phthalo Blue) which can be mixed for a
- large range of color effects
- 1 Goldfaber graphite pencil in HB
- 3 Pitt artist pens (brush tip grey, extra superfine black and silver bullet nib) which are permanent when dry but can be diluted with water while wet
- 18ml white gesso and 6ml craft glue
- 1 pencil sharpener, 1 fine paintbrush and 18 self-sealing protective archival sleeves
- 12 double sided, illustrated instruction cards with lessons, tips and ideas!