Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|The Mystery Build Box for 2014!|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View||
An Art Project with Cash Prizes! -- When you open a Mystery Build Kit, you open a world of possibilities...
Create a work of art using ONLY the materials in a Mystery Build Kit. Mystery Build is offering $21,000 in cash awards to participants who can create something amazing using only the materials provided in the 2014 materials kit, without knowing what they will have to work with. Entries are due on or before Oct. 20th, 2014. It's somewhere between an art project, a puzzle, and a game. You'll showcase your talents and skills, while stretching your creative muscles. You'll think and work in entirely unexpected ways! Mystery Build is about being resourceful and inventive. You'll be amazed what you can do with limited resources and lots of imagination. Create your project individually or as a team, and create as many projects as you want, using multiple kits.
*Visit the Mystery Build Website for More Contest Rules!
- We can't tell you!
- You can expect to find some common sculpting materials like clay, wood, metal, fiber, and plenty of surprises
- The kits are 12 x 9 x 3.5" and contain about 5 lbs. of materials
- In addition to what's in the kit, you can also use the cardboard box as a material, and you may add liquids including paint and liquid adhesives
- *All 2014 Mystery Build Boxes contain the same materials*
|How to Participate
- Order your Mystery Build Box here at Jerryartarama.com
- The box contains your materials kit and your contest entry fee
- When you receive your kit you'll find a username and password which you'll use to enter the competition
- Be sure to document your creative process with digital photos and videos!
- You must use only the box and its contents to create your masterpiece!*
The 2014 Mystery Build Art Contest is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada. Void where prohibited. Awards won by participants or teams under the age of 18 will be distributed to their respective legal guardians or other persons 18 or older.