Protect your finished paintings from damage by dirt, grease and airborne pollutants!
After all your hard work in creating your Artists' Acrylic paintings, you want them to last for generations! Professional artists know that varnishing your finished artwork is an indispensible final step in the creation process. Varnish serves to protect paintings from damage inflicted by dirt, grease, and airborne pollutants, and the UV protective agents in Artists' Acrylic Varnish also safeguard against color fading and improve lightfastness. In addition to being an excellent varnish for acrylic paintings, this UV protection means it is also a beneficial final varnish for non-lightfast works such as digital or giclée prints.
Varnish is available in Gloss, Satin and Matt finishes, all of which can be intermixed for limitless customized variations on final sheen. A Varnish Remover is also available, to safely remove Artists' Acrylic varnish without damaging your painting, allowing you to clean any trapped pollutants before re-varnishing your work for maximum protection. Don't let time ravage the brilliance of your art: protect your paintings with Artists' Acrylic UV Varnishes!
- Guards against dirt, oil and airborne pollutants
- UV protection improves lightfastness and hinders color fading
- Excellent for acrylic paintings and even digital or giclée prints!
- Available in Gloss, Satin and Matt; which can be mixed for customized finishes
- Varnish Remover is easy to use for conservation purposes
- Preserve your paintings for generations!
You might also be interested in: