World's Finest, Fast-Drying, Brilliant Matte Acrylics!
If you love painting, only Turner Acryl Gouache has a high pigment load, totally free of heavy metal pigments. Almost all Acryl Gouache colors are totally lightfast, with the exception of their decorative and luminescent lines. Because of the small amount of binder there is little color shift after painting, which allows the pigment brilliance to continue through the drying process. Their historic Japanesque Colors allow compositions in the subtle colors of nature, and are not available in this quality anywhere else, at any price. The rich ultra Jet Black and super opaque White are among the finest acrylic colors produced in the world.
Opaque and dry to a matte finish
Great for Illustrators, Fine Artists, and Decorative Artists!
- An incredible array of 219 colors
- Most colors are opaque and dry to a matte finish
- Turner Acryl Gouache adheres to most surfaces
- Apply in multiple layers without bleeding
- 9 full line ranges of colors, including their popular Japanesque colors
- As Acryl Gouache dries matte, the paint film is not totally permanent. Finish artwork to a permanent, archival state by spraying with Krylon Archival Matte Spray; for a gloss finish use Turner Gloss Varnish.
- Turner is a Japanese company that is fast becoming a renowned, world-recognized name with fine artists due to the incredible quality, value, and amazing color arrays offered that they manufacture.
- Pearl Colors - Provide a "shining" effect. Formulated to provide a splendid, refined, soft warm luster. Create whole paintings with contrasting tone or paint full strength for shimmering effects.
- Mixing Colors - Mixing White is translucent and results in clean, pure tones when mixed. Mixing Magenta and Mixing Violet have no fluorescent pigments.
- Japanesque Colors - Formulated with fine powders giving the line a uniquely coarse texture, they are modeled after the beautiful tones of nature. They are unlike any other colors presently available from other brands.
- Pastel Colors - Clean, pure pastel tones, great for adding highlights and reflective qualities.
- Lamé Colors - Provide a glittering shine that will vary in effect, dependent on the angle at which it is viewed and the background color on which it is applied. Colors shine even more dramatically when applied to dark background colors. Painting with a knife, Colour Shaper or spatula provides a thicker shine and a more immediate result.
- Luminescent Colors - Non-lightfast colors that provide an intense fluorescent finish. When used under a black light the colors will illuminate.
- Pearl Interference Colors - Translucent colors with a unique pearly luster that appear to be two different colors when viewed from different angles.
- Grayish Colors - Pre-mixed, clean and unique gray tones are perfect for shadows, low light, and custom blending warm or cool grays.
For more information on Turner Acryl Gouache
The Munsell Color System
Looking for the fast drying Turner Acryl Gouache Sets?
Acryl Gouache Matte Acrylics Artist Sets
Available in sets of 6 - 45