World's Finest, Fast-Drying, Brilliant Matte Acrylics!
If you love painting, only Turner Acryl Gouache is fully pigmented, is totally free of heavy metal pigments, most colors are totally light fast with the exception of their decorative ranges and fluorescent ranges. Because of the small amounts of binder there is little color shift after painting and the brilliance continues through the drying process making painting compositions more rewarding. Their historic Japanese colors allow compositions in subtle colors that are not available in this quality anywhere at any price. The rich ultra black and super opaque white are among the finest colors ever produced in the world.
Opaque and dry to a matte finish
Great for Decorative and Tole Painting
- An incredible array of 219 colors
- All colors are opaque and dry to a matte finish
- Colors adhere to most surfaces
- Apply in multiple layers without bleeding
- Full range of pearlescent, pastel and Japanesque colors
- Because they dry matte and because the paint film is not totally permanent you can then finish your pieces by spraying with Krylon Archival Matte or Gloss spray or for a luscious gloss finish use Turner Gloss Varnish.
- Turner from Japan makes the highest quality and most cherished colors and is used by the most famous artists and illustrators from that region in the world and around the world.
- Pearl Colors - Provide a "shining" effect. Formulated to provide a splendid, refined, soft and warm luster. You can do whole paintings with contrasting tone or paint full strength for shimmering effects.
- Mixing Colors - Mixing White is translucent and results in clean, pure tones when mixed. Mixing Magenta and Mixing Violet have no fluorescent pigments.
- Japanesque Colors - All are formulated with fine powders giving each a unique coarse texture and a sophisticated and beautiful tone. They are unlike any other color presently available to you from other lines.
- Pastel Colors - For delicate and sensitive beauty, great for adding highlights and reflective qualities.
- Lamé Colors - Provide a glittering effect that will vary in hue depending on the angle at which it is viewed and the background on which it is painted. With these colors we recommend painting with a knife, Colour Shaper or spatula.
- Luminous Colors - Non-lightfast colors that provide an intense fluorescent finish. When used under a black light the colors will illuminate.
- Metallic Colors - Extremely opaque, this range is perfect for highlighting and direct painting to achieve a metallic look.
- Grayish Colors - Extends the ability to create effects with unique grey tones.
For more information on Turner Acryl Gouache
The Munsell Color System
Looking for the fast drying Turner Acryl Gouache Sets?
Acryl Gouache Matte Acrylics Artist Sets
Avalable in sets of 6 - 45