The goal of this new line was the creation of a line of artist-grade acrylics that has the consistency and rendering capability similar to those of extra fine oils. The texture is that of a colour paste, creamy and rich, revealing desired brush or knife marks. With 120 shades, Sennelier offers one of the broadest palettes on the market.
These colours have a high pigment content (primarily single pigments), selected to provide optimal stability over time. Sennelier has also included the colours that made its line of extra-fine oils famous. Thus, the colour chart includes the traditional ultramarines, earths, and ochres. It includes, among others, tones made from cadmium and cobalt based pigments. Finally, there are colours based on quinacridone, pyrrole, naphthol, and phtalocyanine from recent research that offer new possibilities to painters.
- Better Value - 60ml and 200ml size, lower cost per ml
- Superior Consistency - creamy and rich
- 120 Shades - including interference and iridescent colors
- Archival - non-yellowing
- Choice of the Masters - Cezanne, Picasso and Monet
- High Pigment Content - primarily single pigments