Unique, artist grade tempera paints with an acrylic-based binder — a favorite of professional figure artist Bill Buchman!
Through extended consultation with professional artists and art teachers, Lascaux developed their truly innovative line of acrylic-based gouache to meet the artistic demands of painters of all skill levels. Lascaux Gouache is a unique style of tempera paint based on a revolutionary acrylic binder, water-mixable and vibrant, drying to a velvety matte, elastic finish that remains water-soluble once dry, unlike most other acrylic gouache lines.
Using highly concentrated, lightfast and permanent pigments, the strong colors of Lascaux Gouache remain brilliant even when diluted 1:1 or more with water or acrylic mediums. Paint directly over dry layers without disturbing them! Perfect for fine artwork, illustration, art studies and more on any absorbent surface, from paper and canvas to wood and plaster. The purity, brilliance, and fantastic working properties of Lascaux's unique acrylic gouache simply can't be beat!
- Vibrant gouache paint with a unique acrylic-based binder
- Highly concentrated, lightfast pigments
- Dries to a velvety matte, water-soluble finish
- Excellent permanence and covering power
- Adheres well to paper, canvas, plaster, wood, cardboard, and more
- Colors remain intense even when diluted more than 1:1 with water
- Perfect for all types of fine artwork, illustration, design, and student work!