The perfect introduction to a wide array of GOLDEN grounds!
Are you interested in trying a new ground for your artwork, but don't want to invest a lot just to test a product out? The new Introductory Grounds Set from GOLDEN is the ideal answer! With 2 oz. samples of six widely varying GOLDEN grounds and mediums, you are sure to find the ideal surface for any art in acrylics, watercolors, inks, pastels, pencil, marker, charcoal, silverpoint, and more! The perfect ground is waiting for you — discover it with GOLDEN's new Introductory Grounds Set!
Set includes 2 oz. each of the following grounds and mediums:
- Fine Pumice Gel – Subtle tooth, light grey ground, excellent for drawing in graphite and charcoal.
- Crackle Paste – Opaque and absorbent crackling material; excellent for interesting effects in acrylics and inks.
- Fiber Paste – Off-white and absorbent, with a surface like handmade paper. Great for both painting and drawing.
- Coarse Molding Paste – Warm white, slightly translucent, with a fine sandpaper-like tooth. Great for blending and soft edges.
- Acrylic Ground for Pastels – Provides a similar tooth to sanded pastel papers, but can be applied to virtually any surface.
- Silverpoint / Drawing Ground – Lightfast, permanent, smooth white ground excellent for achieving fine detail with metal points, pens and pencils.
Check out the GOLDEN Virtual Paint Mixer