Experience Painting Freedom
Unlike traditional acrylics, all "interactive" colors do not suddenly form a skin. Interactive changes the painting process, giving you plenty of time to blend and rework and giving you more creative freedom. The patent-pending formulation allows even touch-dry paint to be reworked or ragged-off to blend or reveal layers. Archival quality and lightfast, the intense colors dry to a satin-like finish without a plastic look or feel and minimal color shift.
- Allows reblending and reworking all day. In dry conditions you will need to replace water being lost through evaporation by spraying with water from time to time.
- 75 colours are intense without a plastic look or feel.
- Paint has a smooth, buttery consistency that dries satin.
- Loses moisture gradually allowing an artist to control the drying process.
- Wet-in-Wet painting can be altered, considered or developed in the artists' own time rather than being dictated by fast-drying paint.
- Wet-over-Dry painting can be easily integrated.
- Unresolved areas of a painting can be reworked and not just overpainted.
- Excellent for silkscreen, lino block and monotype printing processes.
- Minimal colour shift as paint dries.
- Available in 80ml, 250ml and selected 1 litre Jars.
- Set of 7 - This special set has 80 ml tubes of the following colors: Burnt Umber, Titanium White, Cobalt Blue Hue, Pthalo Green, Arylamide Yellow Light, Crimson and Napthol Red Light.
- Set of 12 - This introductory style set includes a 20 ml tube of the following colors: Crimson, Transparent Perinone Orange, Arylamide Yellow Light, Arylamide Yellow Deep, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, French Ultramarine Blue, Dioxazine Purple, Pthalo Green, Permanent Green Light, Carbon Black, Titanium White...plus a multimedia CD!